Reliable Roof Repairs in Dallas TX
Roof repairs are inevitable. While roofs have a lifespan of around 20 years depending on material, this doesn’t mean small issues don’t crop up from time to time that require immediate attention. Failure to address things like curling or missing shingles, leaks, or flashing damage, can detract from your roof’s performance and cause you to have to face replacement sooner than you think. For roof repairs that won’t break the bank, turn to the reliable professionals of AM Roofing Company. We operate throughout the Dallas TX and DFW area repairing roofs for residential and commercial clients.
Roof repairs are our specialty. From emergency repairs to storm damage to leaks, we are the ones to call when you have an issue with your home’s last line of defense. Our roof repair services include:
Choosing a reputable roofer for the job is key. Here at AM roofing, we have the training, licensing, and knowledge to get the job done quickly and efficiently. After all, we know you don’t have a lot of time to accommodate a roofing project. You need to get back to business quickly for your customers, or you need to return to your normal family routine as soon as possible. You get peace of mind when you select our professionals to work with. From courteous staff to timely projects, we ensure your 100% satisfaction.
Causes of Roof Damage
There are many factors that can contribute to the need for repairs, in addition to age. They are:
- Weather: With wind and rain comes storm damage. In the process, shingles can get torn off and blow away, flashing can get damaged, and pitting can occur in the event of hail. Dallas TX, with its high heat in the summer, can cause UV damage to roofs. As a result, the roof can deteriorate over time, in addition to the effects of environmental pollutants.
- Lack of maintenance: Failure to provide regular up-keep for your roof can detract from its useful life span. You should get your roof inspected once a year, preferably twice. This will catch problems before they become bigger issues. Even inspecting your roof from the ground with binoculars is better than nothing. If you see something amiss, call us at AM Roofing right away.
- Improper installation: If your roof was installed by inexperienced roofers who used sub-par materials, you could experience failure sooner than later. That’s why it’s critical to do your research and select roofers with a solid reputation, many years in business, and proven use of quality materials.
- Flashing damage: In order to get a weather-tight seal between the roof sections and corners, you need quality flashing that’s secure. Improperly installed or damaged flashing will lead to leaks.
- Improper repairs: Repairs done by unqualified roofers or with poor-quality materials can void warranties and cause the need for more work down the line.
CONTACT AM ROOFING COMPANY FOR RESIDENTIAL ROOFING
Based in Dallas, Texas, AM Gutter Team is happy to consult with your on your next residential gutter project. In fact, we give FREE ESTIMATE to help you start planning.
Give us a call @ 214.980.4366 or fill out our convenient online form for more information.